Our Talladega NASCAR prize package includes everything you need for an amazing weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. To enter, simply get a quote online!
Return flights for two between Calgary and Birmingham, AL
Accommodations for 3 nights at the number one ranked hotel in Birmingham. The Redmont is a Hilton Curio Collection, 4 star boutique hotel within walking distance of downtown Birmingham.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to those who sign up & get a quote at the online contest page and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Alberta, Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GlassMasters, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of GlassMasters, as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 15th, 2017 and ending September 3rd, 2017. All online entries must be received by September 3rd, 2017 11:59PM MST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on the GlassMasters site. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifi- cations may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GlassMasters. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GlassMasters. No purchase, payment, or donation of any kind is necessary to enter or win; a purchase, payment, or donation will not increase the chance of winning.
5. Prize: One (1) Winner will receive:
Prize value is approximately $6500 USD.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize
award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the GlassMasters. No cash or
other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all additional prize re-
lated expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be
the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to
others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GlassMasters to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of
advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random draw- ing under the supervision of the GlassMasters. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone to the email address/phone number they entered the Sweepstakes with within three (3) days following the winner selection. Winner must show picture identification to claim their prize. GlassMasters shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be for- feited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT GLASSMASTERS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIV- ILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that GlassMasters, anyone acting on behalf of GlassMasters, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, por- trait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical informa- tion as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: GlassMasters reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human inter- vention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest In such case, GlassMasters may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. GlassMas- ters reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
GlassMasters has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate op- eration of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an at- tempt be made, GlassMasters reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Glass-
Masters. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless GlassMasters and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the pro- cessing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA. As a condi- tion of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alberta having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than partici- pant's actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.